At E3Adventures we understand that trying to deliver the requirements for the Expedition section of the award can be time consuming, stressful and difficult within a busy curriculum. We provide safe, high quality and effective expeditions that are tailored to meet your needs, examples of how we do this can be seen below.
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack for participants and parents, including consent forms and kit lists etc.
- Assistance with expedition paperwork.
Training materials and helpful handouts for participants.
Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors.
Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
Stoves, Pans and Fuel
First Aid Kits and emergency phones
Maps and compass
What isn’t included:
- Insurance (other than Public Liability Insurance)
- Personal Equipment. (In general it is expected that participants provide their own personal equipment, however we recognise that in some instances that this is not possible and we have some equipment that we hire out, contact us for more information)
Typical Delivery Option
A Silver walking package typically takes place over 2 x 3 days but can be arranged to fit your needs.
- 3 day practice expedition around Heartfield,
- 3 day assessed expedition in the New Forest
Typical cost for 2017 £270
Whatever your need we would be happy to talk to you about how we can help, please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you ASAP.
If you are not doing your expedition with us but want to see an example how we try and make getting all the information and forms as easy as possible for you try our Test School page, your password is Test