We understand that trying to deliver the requirements for the Expedition section of the award can be time consuming, stressful and difficult within a busy curriculum. We provide safe, high quality and effective expeditions that are tailored to meet your needs, examples of how we do this can be seen below.
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack for participants and parents, including consent forms and kit lists etc.
- Assistance with expedition paperwork.
- Training materials and helpful handouts for participants.
- Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors.
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
- Campsite fees
- Stoves, Pans and Fuel
- First Aid Kits and emergency phones
- Maps and compass
What isn’t included:
- Insurance (other than Public Liability Insurance)
- Personal Equipment. (In general it is expected that participants provide their own personal equipment, however we recognise that in some instances that this is not possible and we have some equipment that we hire out, contact us for more information)
Typical Delivery Option
We can offer a range of delivery options to suit your needs, this can include a practice/training expedition to consolidate and reinforce the practical elements of any training done in school
- 1 day training at your school
- 2 day practice/training expedition
- 2 day assessed expedition
Typical cost for the expedition days in 2021 £47 per person per day.
Whatever your need we would be happy to talk to you about how we can help, please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you ASAP.